.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Dialog Different Means of Travelling Essay Example for Free

Dialog Different Means of Travelling EssayL daughterO fatherS motherS Darling, wherere you? Weve already been sitting here for 20 minutes. Come on Leave your Babe for a while. Its important L Yeah, daddy, please. Im really old-hat and I requirement to snooze (), but mom said that I wouldnt go to bed until we came to an agreement. O All right, all right. Im here. Babe, Ill be back soon. S Oh, your car custom disappear unlike us. If you want to stay at home with your dear bucket ( ), I can well arrange it for you, and we with Susan will kick the bucketing the world alone. O Oh, women-women, what a wet blanket they are (Murmuring) L Daddy, weve heard every word youve said.S Well, we vex to define 2 main points the first one is where to go and the second one is which core of travelling to choose. O As for me, theres nothing better than to travel by car a good, fast car, I mean. When youre in a plane or smth like that you drive home to be driven by soulfulness else, b ut travel by car is a more personal experience, for there you can drive yourself. S Darling, your racers past wont live process your death. How could you be so bigoted? You cant close up reckoning about your racing car even for a minute L Mom, I think that you besides exaggerate. Dont be jealous. I absolutely agree with dad. What can be better than a spin in his car at a weekend What a thrill its to feel the car rush forward and to feel the wind in your faceS Sweetie, I know that car has a plenty of advantages, for example, it gives a possibility to go as slowly, or as fast as you wish, stop when and where you choose, get out at any quantify and walk where you like, but it has some disadvantages too. O Can you tell them to us, please? Im sure that youre going to recollect our last trip to Wales by car that was 10 years ago Am I right? S As forever I remember quite well how we got stuck in the mud and and then got a flat tyre. Besides it was a real torture to ride on a bumpy r oad and had no conveniences at hand. L Its true, dad, nowadays therere speed limits practically everywhere, and so we wont be able to experience the real joy of speed. Moreover, therere numerous traffic jams, hold-ups and round-abouts on the roads, so our go will bevery slow.S And despite of the absence of timetable, which is so hateful for me, I want all of us to have a loving and interesting rest and car, unfortunately, isnt the best variant, because it can be extremely tiring for you. O So kind of you to constrict care of me in such a way. So lets choose some other alternative. What do you think about travelling by plane? L Its cool Im simply fascinated by this means of transport. Its the fastest and the most convenient one, I think. We can travel to any part of the world, even to New Zealand. I want to see kiwi vine bird with my own eyes. Its a national symbol of this country. S Im very glad that my family isnt airsick, but youve forgotten about me. O No, we havent. Youre no t airsick too and you cant be, because youre a flight attendant, my darling. Besides, itll be very easy for you to arrange our flight and maybe well have some displaces from your airline.S You both are im practical. I want to recharge my batteries too and to have a rest from my work, from airplanes, from hitting air-pockets, from lots of registration formalities. And dont you know that this means of transport depends on the defy greatly. L We know, mommy. Dont worry we wont travel by plane this time. Still, we dont have a great desire to contact with new problems and as you always say, Heathrow has a plenty of them too many people, too many planes and too much crime.S Thank you very much for your understanding. And what is your opinion about travelling by ship, to Spain, maybe or somewhere else? Weve never been on a voyage. Besides as far as I remember therere more than 10 major ports in Britain. O And I know that sea passengers can use roll-on-roll-off ferries, hovercrafts, hyd rofoils and high-speed catamarans. I reckon that travelling with the help of such unusual means of transport will be very exciting. L And Id like to see those colossal ships, I dont remember their name S Cruisers, I supposeL Yes, mom thanks. So Id like to see cruisers from the landing-stage along the quay, to stand on the top deck and imagine that Im Rose, the main heroine of the film large. O Susan Brown Youre too young for this kind of adventures and tragic love All in all, youre not adult enough to have a gallant L Nothing serious, it was just a little joke, but it was so laughable to see your eyes which were those of a frightened child, and by the way, daddy, Im 14. S Sweetie, stop making fun of your father. We bothare in anxiety about you. But lets return to travelling by ship. Im sure that breathing a irreverent air and admiring sunsets will return a good condition to our nerves and health.O Darling, thats all very nice, but Im not sure about the possible cost of such voyag e. It seems to me that itll be very high, because therere a lot of activities for recreation and entertainment, good conveniences and so on. L What are you driving at, daddy? Ive always thought that we have enough money to afford this. Am I right? O Yes, of course, but your mother wanted to make renovations not so long ago. So I guess that too big expenses are unnecessary now. S Well-well-well. Its clear for me that theres smth else in what youre saying. Im almost sure that your Babe has departed dead on you again and you need a repair part. Is it true?O Hmmm Yes (sadly), its true.L And what is wrong with it now?O Headlights and rear light have broken down.L What a pity, daddy.S Well, I think that your car and my renovations will wait for some time. We wont need them during our holiday. So its settled, lets travel by ship and itll be unforgettable.L Oh, my God Mom DadO What, sweetie?L It has just come to my mind that I can belike get seasick and not only I but all of us, because w eve never experienced it. And if it really be so, our pleasant holiday will make out exhaustion for us. I dont want see pink elephants and to suffer from dizziness and nausea at all. O What a bad fortune We cant risk, so we have to choose smth else. What do you think about hitch-hiking? Its the cheapest kind of travelling. S The cheapest one? Ive said that your car will wait. Moreover, its very dangerous and I dont want to be killed or robbed. Therere a lot of mad people everywhere. L Yeah, dad, besides well have to walk for some time, but my leg passive hurts a little bit, as you remember Ive broken it 2 months ago.O Well, I admit that Ive blundered out ( ). So there is one more choice travelling by plane. Ill be very grateful if itll suit us and satisfy all our requirements. S First of all, I think that its very convenient and safe. Secondly, I dont want to hustle and rush somewhere, sotrain is an excellent variant, because it provides calm and comfortable journey notwithstandi ng Ill have to sustentation to the timetable again.L And from the history lesson I know that in the end of the 20th century the railway underwater tunnel, the Channel Tunnel, was opened. And it takes only 25 minutes to travel by train from Britain to France. Isnt it awesome? O Of course, sweetie, besides we can take a train from 2 international railway stations in capital of the United Kingdom Waterloo and St. Pancras. I hope that well be able to buy tickets at a reasonable price. S Surely, well exactly have a discount for our daughter.O That sounds great, but I also think that wed better buy a full compartment in order to escape from fellow passengers and move corridor, if well travel at a long distance. L Good idea, dad So fortunately, weve come to an agreement. In train we wont get sick, wont spend too much money, wont waste our nerves and well be able to travel around all Europe and wont get at my poor leg. O So I can return to my Babe. Im goingS And we can go to the travel agency after you take a nap (). L All right. Lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment